Expert Help for Halitosis
Has your breath been very bad? Then you’re experiencing halitosis. Discover how to tame and treat this embarrassing problem.
Say Good Riddance To Bad Breath
Halitosis is a prevalent problem, but it can be treated easily by maintaining good oral hygiene, preventing dental decay, and curbing your risk of gum disease. Try these proven tips from family dentistry specialists to get rid of bad breath for good:
- Brush teeth at least two times a day, but preferably after every meal and snack.
- Get a new toothbrush every three to four months.
- Floss at least once a day to remove any food particles and plaque trapped between your teeth.
- Brush your tongue daily to eliminate any built-up bacteria.
- Avoid dry mouth by avoiding smoking and regularly drinking water. If you have chronic dry mouth, ask an affordable dentist about medication.
- Visit an affordable dentist for regular dental check-ups and cleanings.
Advanced Aid for Halitosis
Are you still suffering from bad breath after trying all of these options? See which stronger treatments family dentistry experts recommend:
- Use a special toothpaste to scrub away heavy bacteria build-up on teeth.
- Rinse each day with an antibacterial mouth rinse to kill hidden bacteria throughout your mouth.
- Treat any dental decay or gum disease, because these problems lead to deep pockets in gums that hide odorous bacteria.
- Tell your family dentistry specialist about your medical conditions and medications to see if they’re contributing to the problem.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Munster, call Wadas Dental of Munster today at (219) 552-7674 or make an appointment.
Wadas Dental of Munster offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Munster. Our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Wadas Dental of Munster, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Wadas Dental of Munster.